KAA Ltd (The Company) is a UK based Architectural Practice.
1. Data protection principles
The Company is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed and;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
2. General provisions
- This policy applies to all personal data processed by the Company.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to the Company shall be dealt with in a timely manner.
3. Lawful purposes
- All data processed by the Company must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests (see ICO guidance for more information).
- Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, evidence of opt-in consent shall be kept with the personal data.
- The Company does not share, trade or sell personal data outside of the Company.
4. Data minimisation
- The Company shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The Company shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
- The Company shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security shall be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this shall be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
To make any changes to personal information held by The Company or for any queries regarding this policy please contact;
Kristofer adelaide architecture ltd, 120 Estcourt Road, London, SE25 4SA